What is Governance of Enterprise IT?
According to http://www.cio.com, “IT governance is a formal framework that provides a structure for organizations to ensure that IT investments support business objectives”.
Have a look at below list:
- Establish an information management and protection framework for the enterprise;
- Develop success metrics, key performance indicators and third-party assessments;
- Advocate for and align internal and external company policy with company objectives;
- Coordinate an enterprise risk assessment process;
- Manage the impact to the organization’s brand.
It seems like a structured way to approach it, right? Well, just writting what we want it’s not enough.
But this is a good way to start.